Board Certified Dermatologist Dr. Tiffany Link earned both an MD and a PhD at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine in Baltimore, MD.
She completed her undergraduate degree at California State University, Long Beach where she graduated Summa Cum Laude, Outstanding Graduate, and valedictorian with dual degrees in biochemistry and chemistry with minors in biology and communications.
Her doctoral research on human immunology was published in Nature: Immunology and earned her the Michael A. Shanoff Research Award for the top PhD research at Johns Hopkins. Dr. Link completed her Internal Medicine Internship at MedStar Harbor Hospital in Baltimore and her Dermatology Residency at the University of California, San Diego where she served as Chief Resident in her final year. She has produced multiple publications and lectures, and earned national recognition in collegiate speech and debate.
Dr. Link believes strong communications skills, empathy and patient rapport help her build lasting patient relationships and she is excited to form new relationships here in Colorado.
In her free time, she enjoys the outdoors. and has climbed Mount Whitney, completed New Hampshire’s infamous Presidential Traverse, jumped out of a perfectly good airplane with a parachute on her back and off a perfectly good bridge attached to a bungee cord.Certification and Memberships:
- American Academy of Dermatology/li>
- Colorado Dermatological Society/li>
- Women’s Dermatologic Society
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Phi Kappa Phi Honors Society
- Golden Key Honors Society
- Sigma Xi Research Society
- First Place, Clinical Vignette Competition: MedStar Harbor Hospital
- Michael A. Shanoff Research Award for Top PhD Research at Johns Hopkins
- School of Medicine
- President’s Scholars Program, CSULB
- S-STEM Research Grant, CSULB
- Outstanding Graduate, College of Natural Science and Mathematics, CSULB
- First Place, Undergraduate Research Competition, CSULB
- Speech & Debate Outstanding Scholar Award, National Forensics Association
- California Speech & Debate Top Speaker Award, National Forensics Association
- Minority Access to Research Careers (MARC) Award, NIH